[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Blog Image” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” align=”left” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have thorough knowledge of the Adobe CC suite of graphic design and website development tools
- Be flexible and have a capacity to think outside the box and problem solve
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Have excellent presentation, an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and an ability to communicate directly with our many and varied clients
- Have knowledge of other programming languages (advantageous).
We’re looking for someone on a permanent part-time basis (six-months probation period) who is looking to take that next step in their career.
Want to know more about us? Well, in the digital marketing space we do just about everything – from web design and development, SEO and social media campaigns to digital printing, TV commercial production and branding and identity packages. More information can be found on this website.
We’re friendly, fun and flexible, and we do love a challenge. Plus we’re busy, busy, busy! Can you handle that?
If you love the idea of working in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and the highest standards of design are employed, please email your CV, portfolio and any additional relevant information to email@example.com as soon as possible. Enquiries: 5174 9437.
Only applicants with a keen interest in growing their career need apply. We look forward to hearing from you.