[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Blog Image” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” align=”left” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
It and Evian’s other baby promos published since have gone viral virtually instantaneously, cutting through the burgeoning plethora and monotony of digital marketing to capture the attention (and chuckles) of the world and increasing the awareness of the brand exponentially.
If you, like us, find Evian’s example inspiring, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a digital marketing guru with experience in social media, SEO, blogging, AdWords and email campaigns who relishes the opportunity of taking on the challenges and complexities of digital marketing for our many and varied clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and creative with a touch of unconventionality
- Be able to think strategically and research target markets
- Be able to recommend a multi-channel strategy tailored to client needs
- Have a natural interest in technological change and digital trends
- Enjoy working independently as well as creating collaboratively with our team of friendly staff
- Be flexible with a capacity to think outside the box and problem solve
- Have excellent presentation, an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and an ability to communicate directly with clients.
We’re looking for someone on a permanent part-time or full-time basis (six-months probation period).
Want to know more about us? Well, in the digital marketing space we do just about everything – from web design and development, SEO and social media campaigns to digital printing, TV commercial production and branding and identity packages. More information can be found on this website.
We’re friendly, fun and flexible, and we do love a challenge. Plus we’re busy, busy, busy! Can you handle that?
If you love the idea of working in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and the highest standards of design are employed, please email your CV, portfolio and any additional relevant information to email@example.com as soon as possible. Enquiries: 5174 9437.
Only applicants with a keen interest in growing their career need apply. We look forward to hearing from you.